The availability of comprehensive environmental data is an important issue to identify the condition of environmental baseline in an area. These data can be used to analyze and to identify several plans and changes to the environmental condition due to the presence of specific activities.
Environmental baseline assessment includes:
- The information on the presence of spatial planning of an area.
- The study on all environmental aspects (Physical-Chemical Aspect, Biological Aspect, Socio-Economic and Cultural Aspect, also Environmental and Public Health Aspect).
- Information and surrounding activities of the studied area.
- The study on the presence of sensitive areas.
- The conclusion, direction, and evaluation in connection with the condition of preliminary environmental baseline, information and the surrounding activities, the presence of sensitive areas, related with the activities to be carried out in the future.